Electrical Fire Safety

Most electrical fires result from problems with fixed wiring, such as faulty electrical outlets and old wiring. Problems with cords and plugs, such as extension and appliance cords, also cause many home electrical fires. 

Routinely check your electrical appliances and wiring. Frayed wires can cause fires. Replace all worn, old or damaged appliance cords immediately. Use electrical extension cords wisely and don’t overload them. Keep electrical appliances away from wet floors and counters.

Pay special care to electrical appliances in the bathroom and kitchen. And of course, always hire a licensed electrical contractor like Rogoz Electric.

1 Comment

  1. Unknown on May 1, 2014 at 1:30 am

    Thanks for sharing this post.

    Electrician Arizona