It Is Easy to Forget Just how Dangerous Electricity Can Be
Electricity is an integral part of today’s modern world, and sometimes it is easy to forget just how dangerous it can be. Given the correct circumstances, it can kill.
But it can also shock you painfully, damage sensitive equipment, and ignite combustible materials. A small night-light with a 6-watt bulb draws .05 ampere, and even that small amount of current can be fatal.
Current passing through your body can cause electric shock, resulting in potential injuries: burns (arcs burn with heat & radiation) and physical injuries (broken bones, falls, & muscle damage).
Always use a Licensed Electrician for electrical repairs. Call Rogoz Electric at 623-363-5648 for prompt professional electrician services. http://www.myazelectrician.com